April 29, 2013

Cinco de Mayo 2013

With just under a week until Cinco de Mayo, celebrated here in the US and in Mexico, I thought I'd share a few fun things I've seen this week...




















































1 Ice Cream Cone Piñata | Oh Happy Day



























2 Festive Garland | Hank and Hunt
























3 Fringed Bouquet | The Sweetest Occasion
























4 Gem Piñatas | Lovely Indeed
























5 Photo Booth Backdrop | Ruffled Blog




















































6 Piñata Favours | Ruffled Blog


7 Lavender Mojito | Sugar and Charm
























8 Simple Sangria Recipe | A Beautiful Mess


















































9 Blood Orange Margarita | White on rice couple

I am going to have a go at making one of the piñatas and will be making some of my special guacamole for the occasion (recipe coming soon!).

What have you got planned for Cinco de Mayo?
























{Photo's taken from associated websites with thanks.  Notation added by redlovinpixie}

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1 comment :

  1. I wish I had seen these pics before I did my husband's Mexican-themed birthday party! ~M.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips